The Living Well Studio
What we offer
The Living Well Studio is a contemporary multimodality clinic established in 2011 offering comprehensive individualised care. We have a large gym with high quality exercise equipment as well as nine individual treatment rooms. Our well qualified and caring physiotherapists spend time to complete a thorough assessment and management plans. Many of our physiotherapists have completed post-graduate qualifications and take pride in keeping up to date with evidence-based practice which informs the management of our clientele.
Our team is united in a vision for high-value health care and made up of physiotherapists with post-graduate experience in musculoskeletal, sports and exercise, and women’s, men’s and pelvic health. We are also lucky to have trained exercise physiologists, massage therapists, chiropractors and Pilates Instructors as well as an onsite podiatrist, nutritionist, psychologist and acupuncturist as part of our team.
Our physios have extensive experience in working with patients with both acute and persistent musculoskeletal and pelvic conditions. In particular, our physio and exercise team are well trained in up to date management on the many aspects of hip pain.
· Individual in rooms physiotherapy
· Group physiotherapy sessions: Small group physiotherapy-based exercise sessions using a myriad of Pilates and exercise equipment focussing on the client’s individual focus areas, goals and specific conditions.
· GLA:D Good Life with Osteo Arthritis: Denmark, is an education and exercise program developed by researchers in Denmark for people with hip or knee osteoarthritis symptoms. Physiotherapists in our clinic have trained in this evidence based method to provide an excellent program for managing hip and knee OA.
- E-health (Skype or other online consultations)
- Exercise Classes
- Hands on Treatment
- Pilates – Pilates Equipment
- Real Time Ultrasound for Muscle Retraining
- Rehabilitation Programs